Postcard: the true biggest warrior

 





Thank you very much I understand exactly how to obtain this perfect life and eternal happiness

you can do everything you want if you are scared exactly about my agression can happen to be known I am only researching to obtain my own money not from my husband or from my family but from my own work my photography needed to be payed exactly as it is in my study and officialy seems to be just the biggest warrior against something that are not forces of nature are persons doing this women can only obtain their studies to work by themselves but is this method very famous you love me in this big importance a samurai sword the  best in mexico not exactly but this one my samurai sword to keep fighting persons to obtain anything at all but not giving respect to my constrution in Mexico no is not an ugly poor country be careful


Yes my samurai sword love Japan Samurai beautiful warriors full of power yes it is the last demand to love Japan Samurai my sword the samurai the unique one will love you for all eterninty in Mexico I am the true biggest warrior

Comentarios

Entradas populares