The elven by author Tolkien

I have read all this books by Tolkien Author I want to be an elven crazily yes...well...to be having permission from my family to happen this dream coming true Pauline the elven I cannot know anything else but is related to this page nerd of the rings in YouTube and he keeps buying and I love the elven very much
I bought the evenstar from Arwen everything in company of my mother and my aunt to feel the elven to be just elven Pauline yes I want to be the elven Pauline do I bought also this ear holder I am very excited my family understans that is to read the book and enjoy completely this process is the elven Pauline already there perfectI can know Tolkien author all this a specific contract left by my passing away to become one of them Pauline the elven yes completely left behind in my name in my death doesn't exist!
Who are they? They're part of my house yes waiting a romantic story between not them but forever in my life for all centuries yes 
Well my own book who's going to do this? I will I will en my days leaving behind my stories the elven Pauline one book
I'll do it myself alone but very very romantic with a perpetual love story
I also bought the elven cookbook I really love the elven recently in nerd of the rings in YouTube was published all everything to know can I be an elven? Me Pauline the elven 

Comentarios

Entradas populares