Postcards about medicine 2

 

Is very important that this pyquiatrist is obsessed with Laura Perez that I need to get better in all methods of extreme agression not to be but obtained a very long order that was precisly what I wanted to happen.

I want the strongest potion related to this medicine methods not to be needed anymore I want this patient to  be converted in all matters in the must extreme beauty related to vampires and elven activity known by Tolkien to be converted in the must powerful...I want precisly to have all the matter of sexuality around this patient to have it enitirely by myself since the beggining of this pervertion.

I do not want anymore doctors pysquiatrist please do not come here anymore and remove Laura Perez from this obsession I repeat won´t have or take anything my first goal is finish

I want to get cured from obsessions related to romantic affiar with me I need this matter to take me in and do not bother anymore I am the one in charge

The must powerful elven race known by Tolkien to become one 







Comentarios

Entradas populares