Day 3



Of course you interest me deeply, 
you are brilliant, a little shy but a 
genius, for me only, what is the 
doubt? we will be together soon 
and it will be, this time forever, 
you are mine since this moment

But where are the best intentions? 
we are not being reasonable about 
the subject we are rejection! the 
first move will be this night,
you and me together alone, 
feeling quiet desire since 
many years

This intense feeling in my chest 
won't leave me be in the party, 
soon will be the day to see you 
very close, to say to you only I 
want us together to feel in love, 
but in that moment, remembered 
you said no that day

But where is it? said feeling 
uncomfortable about this plan,
 took me many years to 
understand that stories, shared 
all its secrets to many but is 
difficult to just being a lonely 
watcher, about not being as 
clever as you are

Comentarios

Entradas populares