COVID-19








I have  been locked up for many days, I come here to write somethings that are important, the emergency is coming to an end, it seems that I have to share here, hoping my friends are reading me because it seems to me we dont belong, not because of this situation but because we have some problems around conversation, as if we've been discovered as liars, the thing is we can´t share each other appropriately so there´s been people concern talking on letters and on telephones saying we must be punished, so if they read me this time I can say maybe am trying very hard to fix this.

If there is no one here, there are some gossips discussing they even read this, my locking in has been very boring my work is having some problems, must rearrange many contracts I´ll do it this year but been in meditation for months now thinking mostly in fix it, then turn off the tv so I can meditate all day session, but then it happens my life is not in the best example, been after a dreamland about my partnerships hoping if we disagree all day long, obviously obtain some help about familiars that are concern that my father is not very responsible about good charm and addecuate manners, after this dissaster came it have been an tendency to only turn on the  tv and eat popcorns with movies, but not exactly as days go by, nothing happens but finally feeling as a prisioner


Comentarios

Entradas populares