I´m in love with you: this is the answer








So this is the final date between us two I mean we will ever see each other face like this exactly, the hours pass along and we are still here in our rooms, hoping to find the answer somewhere in your place is very regular for you to be this handsome as you are in your hometown, where is your mother? what I´m trying to say is this do you already love me back let´s get married, but no there is imposible you are with someone else you as always very silently planning on and on your revenge is mine because we are not partenrs you lied about it, but if we have fantasies together one day we will be lovers finally to say I do

Happily ever after we had some nights shared just in our minds but is true we are one you surely must be upset because you maybe are married or had a girlfriend when we met in person, if you dream about me right now is true spell bound by a prision of intentions to heal or not is my problem forever lonely here with you or without you forever best friends I did´nt hear that exaclty but you asked me to be inside your cell where is this place as if you are a bad person or an assasin, but no after all this happpened I can know this can be better from you

I need to go because times up! 
you said many times that insane 
people can live happily, about it...
cheers let´s take a photo

Comentarios

Entradas populares