The Phantom of the Opera




Since the modern movie was out I've always been obsessed with the phantom of the opera some good years ago I bought the book, and I enjoyed it very much, for some years I owned and actual Halloween phantom of the opera mask just for the pleasure to have the Phantom near me

I can understand the performance with Gerald Butler was very impressive for me, but of course I understand, what are my feelings for the phantom, I even read some good fanfiction about the Phantom his life before the Opera 

But older movies yes one in which he looks truly terrible monstrous, a man had felt this strong of obsession for me, only in my dreams

Well what I feel about the Phantom of the opera is a heavy sensation in my everyday life that started on a very young age that will never fade away, but of course never to be together, he and me or with her the main character 

Comentarios

Entradas populares