How this happen over my marriage a long commenting

 

It was commented in another publication that it was a very long commentary over Mexico my presentation is a format of photography that has its construction in Europe it was obvios that it was going to happen even to stop bothering but it was a comment of course from who? the person is something that I am recieving in a transmission very important that talking very much about my baby and having a husband did not seem to stop there was a collocation over a discussion in my highschool over feminism and men do not seem to be interested in marriage is of course something I already publish over Mexico happened any offering to have a husband the information can happen not to have any baby of course that was the transmission that I am closing to know of course that I do not have many much friends about this matter is known as social anthropology that is not happpening but for United States my obsession is to know local friendship over this matter they mentioned my age to keep going to construct a big comunity around me  my preference is to publish again in some time and will happen that I´ll be availble in this blog again Mexico is beatiful and that is my job my photo shows this but is a little old the manner that is here 


Thank you





Comentarios

Entradas populares