Day 3

 

Through my life has passed a long way

to finish this first impression of myself

but how much time is left about to take

on this road but to see if there is long 

miles to go very far away from here to

find out who am I finally to see if there 

is nothing left but just remains of what

we finish to tell to some one but that

last time was the worst part of it if there

is some lack of permission there will be

this lapse to maybe endure more and more

lack of money


This first impression is to see what happens

but I do not have it no one little dollar in my

hands to prove I´m right about what  I do 

is the reason to see what will happen if we 

endure much time without it but no I do not

ow any money is the dream land conection

to this part of my empowerment this time is

a part of everything that is there but is nothing

each time is there nothing for me but to pay

through someone the things I need to recieve

the contribution of anything but a sorceress

that tells me everything about to gain it through

magic

Comentarios

Entradas populares