Day 2

 


Pretending to be somewhere 

else I was on the edge of 

falling apart because of the 

big wave that was taking us 

both to it, when this happen 

but some months ago, waiting 

is very cruel but there´s a first 

impression I must not forget to 

recieve from this person who´s

planning to leave me convert 

myself in a new perverted calling 

on the phone or somewhere else 

to apply if they can let me in 

into their lifes


what if we stop seeing each other, 

is better if we forget all about 

ourselves, but to understand we 

leave behind a lot of stories but 

to see if this is the first point when 

we lost each other in this big wave, 

that was upon us entering this 

massive heigh in this moment is 

when we stop pretending but she 

was explaining everything stop 

calling please stop sending 

this notes

Comentarios

Entradas populares