Day 5



What if we are together, what if 
you deserve me, together we can 
be a purpose, if you leave there 
will be plenty of thing to talk 
about, what if you are with me, 
simply to not feel alone

You should never tell lies where 
is the secret you be held in that 
dark places? in them we are not 
a partnership but a punishment,
then we will never be yours but 
a liars they called a winner of 
this ship

Never will be you said very 
clearly we are no one, is the 
worst situation we cannot 
replace any of this garments 
as new ones but I will try to 
do it more correctly, as if you 
don´t stand me near

But a new sun will rise, then 
you will remember me forever 
we should stand aside to see 
everyone being happy, but then 
in that corrupt sun the truth will 
come out to see us as a one 
person being the closest thing
 I own 

Comentarios

Entradas populares