A walk together



Today wondered where is the perfection 
of my youth but realised how much 
I´ve receive from everybody is true, 
we should have always remembered 
that day is where maybe we aren't 
welcomed, exaclty today was mearly 
a glympse around the old ideal

The birds were nowhere to be found 
singing about dreamers in a love affection, 
that I don´t have precisly what I have is 
only friendship, in dreams can find 
perfection about my love and later on 
that dream will become true 

There in that place that I will never 
reveal is where my heart is blending 
with nature where are you, the problem 
about this is that no the is no other option 
about it, but we will perdure many years 
wondering exactly where is this place 
we call happiness

We must fight forever in hours wondering 
so because the lost excitation brings us together, 
is not my fault but you are angry, later on the 
evening agreed that we will se each other again 
in that place and then when the night arrive dream 
about true love

Comentarios

Entradas populares